Skip links

Foundational Community Supports

Supportive Housing Program (formerly Amerigroup)

To apply for FCS services, please complete this brief interest form below:

Questions? Call


Foundational Community Supports

Supportive Housing Program

The Foundational Community Supports (FCS) Supportive Housing Program (formerly Amerigroup) helps men and women in Snohomish County find and secure housing. Case Managers partner with clients for six months to work through the challenges they have had in securing housing. Challenges may include:

Limited Low-income Housing & Vouchers

Eviction History

Criminal background

Poor or No Credit

SSI/SSDI Barriers

Financial & Employment Barriers

Substance Use Disorder Barriers

Mental Health Barriers

Affordable housing is becoming more and more scarce throughout Puget Sound. Rental prices are increasing as the population continues to grow in our region. This price escalation is hitting many Snohomish County residents hard. In response, Sound Pathways designed this program specifically to support Snohomish County residents in immediate need of housing.

If permanent housing is not secured in six months, clients can reapply for the program.

This Program Serves:

Homeless men and women eligible for Medicaid needing to secure housing.

Individuals and households at-risk of losing housing.

FCS Housing Program Goals

● Secure housing for clients.
● Teach life skills necessary to sustain housing.

Questions? We have you covered.

This program serves adult men and women on Medicaid who are in need of housing in Snohomish County. Women enrolled in PCAP are not eligible for this program.

Every person has a different path to permanent housing. Clients work closely with a Case Manager to remove their housing barriers and find housing as quickly as is possible.

There is no charge to our clients. FCS is funded through a contract with FCS Insurance Benefits and Sounds Pathways.

Initial services last for six months. However, if an extension is needed that can be discussed with your Case Manager.

FCS does not provide Section 8 vouchers. If you are in need of a Section 8 voucher and live in Snohomish County, visit the Housing Authority of Snohomish County website. If you live in King County, visit the King County Housing Authority website.

This does not disqualify you from joining the program as we are here to help work through any barriers you have to achieve permanent housing.

Everyone is welcome to apply by filling out this brief interest form. You may complete the form for someone else if they need assistance.